I would have to say that my July 28th interview with Neal Schaffer (including the lead-up to the actual broadcast) was equal parts interesting, thought provoking and to a certain degree surreal. While the segment answered as many questions as it created, based on the flurry of calls, e-mails and yes even responses to my … Continue reading
PI Window on Business Interview with “Undercover Boss” Larry O’Donnell
Is America Becoming A Police State?
Contact Us About Sponsorship Opportunities
- An Outsider on the Inside: Was Badfinger's Pete Ham's Unique Talent As an Artist the Real Reason He Took His Life?
- Fan co-dependency: Why we expect perfection from our heroes and idols says a great deal about us . . .
- With sensational headlines and shocking revelations are we missing the bigger tragedy of the Penn State scandal?
Most Recent Posts
Jeanette Covert on Kickstarting the music industr… Tracey on Kickstarting the music industr… piblogger on Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent: T… Perry Lee Harden on Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent: T… piblogger on Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent: T…
- Should analysts/bloggers be required to disclose stock holdings? bit.ly/1NMjRru @BuyersMeetPoint @spendmattersuk @andrewbartolini 1 day ago
- RT @BuyersMeetPoint: Let's End the Buyer-Supplier Negotiation Countertactics Spiral | @piblogger1 #procurement #sales #collaboration https:… 1 day ago
- Here is an interesting question; should industry analysts or bloggers own stocks in the service providers they cover? @BuyersMeetPoint 1 day ago
PI Media Center
- PI Social Media Radio Room
- Featured Author Page
- Procurement Insights Blog
- Segment Spotlight
- BTW! Musical Guests
- Other BTR Shows of Note
- A Quest For Justice – The Case of the Serial Suicide Killer (A PI Window Exclusive)
- Celebrity CEO Series
- PI Window on Business Show 100th Episode Special
- RAW WomenTV
- Islamic Fundamentalism: The Pending Storm
PI Window on Business Poll
Archived Posts for the Month
Jon Hansen’s Profile
Facebook Networked Blogs