Jury trials are like “riding a ship into a storm,” because they are much less predictable than bench trials. French criminal lawyer, university professor and politician Robert Badniter William Melchert-Dinkel’s decision to choose a judge to determine his guilt or innocence (otherwise know as a bench trial), over having his case heard before a jury of his … Continue reading
PI Window on Business Interview with “Undercover Boss” Larry O’Donnell
Is America Becoming A Police State?
Contact Us About Sponsorship Opportunities
Most Recent Posts
- #McD_Poison Update: Why did you turn down the money?
- McDonald’s tainted shake petition update . . . not an accident?
- An appeal to the employees, parents and acquaintances of McDonald’s in Buckingham . . .
- Conflicted Loyalties: The Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin saga continues by Dr. Jack Singer
- Breaking News! Watch for our new “A Year in the Life of an eProcurement Start-up” Series Coming Soon
Jeanette Covert on Kickstarting the music industr… Tracey on Kickstarting the music industr… piblogger on Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent: T… Perry Lee Harden on Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent: T… piblogger on Piers Morgan and Ted Nugent: T…
PI Media Center
- PI Social Media Radio Room
- Featured Author Page
- Procurement Insights Blog
- Segment Spotlight
- BTW! Musical Guests
- Other BTR Shows of Note
- A Quest For Justice – The Case of the Serial Suicide Killer (A PI Window Exclusive)
- Celebrity CEO Series
- PI Window on Business Show 100th Episode Special
- RAW WomenTV
- Islamic Fundamentalism: The Pending Storm
PI Window on Business Poll
Archived Posts for the Month
Jon Hansen’s Profile
Facebook Networked Blogs